Sunday 23 February 2014

Wk 8 - Pan Pastel UK Challenge...Use a stencil

Good morning folks! 

Oh my goodness its such an exciting time here at Premium Craft Brands with lots of new products coming and and some changes too. 
First of all, the challenge is now fortnightly so you've got lots more time to enter. This means that our lovely DT ladies are going to have more time to share share some fab tutorials, tips and techniques to give you lots of inspiration to use your Premium Craft Brands products!!


So today we have some more inspiration for our Week 7 
Use a Stencil to make an embellie Challenge 
which closes at the end of this week. 

Click here to go to the challenge linky!


Before you check out the inspiration from our talented design team its time to announce the winner and Top 3 from challenge 6 so without any further ado, our winner (as chosen by Random.org) is 
22 Samantha Wade

wooo hoo congratulations Samantha, email us to claim your prize of gorgeous goodies from Premium Craft Brands!!

Goodness me you're such a talented bunch you don't make it easy to choose the Top 3 from such a beautiful array of artwork but our DT are up to the task and the Top 3 are


Gorgeous work ladies, well done to you all and don't forget to grab your Top 3 Badge for your blogs.

So let's get to our extra inspiration for the Stencil Challenge! You have until Sunday 2nd March at noon GMT to enter and don't forget to Click here to go to the challenge linky!.....

Terry Hey there guys, so I had a hubby that was having his birthday and I did not know what to give him...so I thought of a large envelope and worked on it mixing three Pans, the green, lemon and blue pans. Stamped a Pilote image on top and lots of background sentiments. Then on top the DD stencil with the darker green pan. The Tag was made with a stencil, Light Modelling Paste and the mixed three colours Pans.





Claire  I've made a canvas using PanPastels, my favourite butterfly stencil and Maimeri Iridescent Paste. Guess what colours I used to make the purples on my canvas ......


Did you guess?? I used magenta and turquoise, adding a wee bit of magenta extra dark too!! Its so much fun to mix colours with PanPastels, they blend beautifully
The chipboard letters were coated with Maimeri iridescent Paste and sprinkled with silver PanPastel
and Glitter, I've also added a bit of crackle here and there for some texture

Tracy -Hi everyone, my inspiration for my little wood art today, came from pretty shades of blue Pan Pastels, touches of metallic Pan Pastels, lots of yummy Maimeri Mediums . . .
. . . along with a few new products,  Dutch Doobadoo Fabric Art Jeans and Art Masks.
 You can find all the information about how I put this together on my blog here. xoxo


Lou: I have used the pink mask stencil on my project with Maimeri Matt Gel, white acyrlic paint and soft gold metallic pan pastel.



I have highlighted all the sticker elements using the Glitter Shake GraphIt pens for an added "pop". The foam stickers were also covered in white acyrlic paint and then highlighted using a mixture of meatllic soft gold pan pastel and the Glitter Shaker pens.


Nikky...Last week I was busy making lots and lots of samples for the UK trade show at NEC and I made this as I was messing about playing...as you do...I am absolutely in love with the brand new range of Dutch Doobadoo products which Premium Craft Brands are now distributing in the UK and I cannot stop using them! I'm going stencil crazy but here I actually used the dot stencil over the top of one of the kraft hearts and also added some of the bricks from the brick stencil onto the little piece of denim at the top. I've had that watch face in my stash for years and not wanted to use it because it was too precious but I liked this enough to bring it out of the dark! 


Keep checking in to see the fab tutorials we've got to inspire you!! 

The DT have got some amazing ideas up their sleeves so you don't want to miss them.
Don't forget this is an inspiration post, you can find the linky for the challenge here and you have until Sunday 2nd March at noon to enter and win some lovely goodies! 

Click here to go to the challenge linky!

3 comments:

  1. Wow such beautiful works of art tag is fantastic and love the art piece colours the boat is beautiful makes you want to sail away great ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the top three place on the fabric challenge! More lovely stencil inspiration from the team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies so much for choosing me in the Top 3! You all are such an inspiration! Love your challenges! :)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!